Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
    • Time Online: 9d 14h 54m 7s
  • LocationCopemish, Michigan
  • Name: Darth
Excellent
Today I had 2 succesful spawns, mint green body and yellow fins female and male have exact coloring these were given to me By Jen Sisk {Love er}
Also she gave me a pair of Mustard Gas that spawned today also, funny there is a storm comming in and I am sure that the weather is a factor, I also obtained some excellent colored Veil tails red the true old fashioned type these are beautys for sure the color is out of this world and if this was the old days they would be show quality for sure, no irid at all just pure dark beautiful fire engine red wow, I just looked, and they are wrapping as we speak 3 for 3 not a bad day in the betta room!!!
If I can get some HM stock reds I will breed the Veil out of them and have some superior red stock!!

Jan 16-13
Wed. spawn time 1:35 both pair followed by reds at 2:30
room temp 87 degrees
water temp 82
Outside conditions...Snowstorm.
Dragon clutch: Large
MG Clutch small 100 or so first time for both
Reds Young Male young female 4 mo first time Large clutch
All females came out in decent condition except the reds she was damged a bit heavy, the least damage and litterally unscatched was the dragon female, not even a fin rip.
MG female damage to lower fin slightly shredded all are in sea salt.
I also used for the first time Richards spawn mop method..excellent results!!!
I recommend these to any and all breeders of fish!!
You can also match the colors to the female to better hide her.
  • Mike McBrien likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2012-2013 Betta Source All Rights Reserved
Information, photos or charts may not be reproduced, distributed or copied without written consent.
Links monetized by VigLink - AquaRank MemberAquaRank.com