Disease ID & Treatment
Betta fish diseases.. Click on the link to read more about the disease. This section takes a bit of research so we will have more articles added in time after the proper research is done.
- Fin edges rotting
- Lesions on the body, often on the head
- Wasting away
- Bloating leading to Dropsey
- Scratchs against hard objects
- Fish is lethargic
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Rapid, labored breathing
- Fins clamped against body
- Fine yellow or rusty colored film on skin
- In advanced stages skin peeks of
A good site for articles on disease is the University of Florida Tropical Aquaculture Laboratory . Follow the link to an entire library of in depth articles.